10 Quotes for Peace
Thoughts for the 21st century, please comment on the original post and not just here, thank you.
We at TeachPeaceNow have gathered together ten thought-provoking quotes on peace that speak to the soul and heart and are not usually found on holiday cards.
- Nothing is more precious than peace. Peace is the most basic starting point for the advancement of humankind.
— Daisaku Ikeda Words of Wisdom
- Dream always of a peaceful, warless, disarmed world.
— Robert Muller Index of Ideas
- Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defenses of peace must be constructed.
— UNESCO Constitution
- Peace is always beautiful.
— Walt Whitman Leaves of Grass
- Peace is more than the absence of war. Peace is accord. Harmony.
― Laini Taylor,
View original post 245 more words